We know that the typical wine night at your favorite classy bar can get old, so we found some new places to take your favorite girls! Whether it's a weekly get-together, or your friends are in from out of town, these ideas are sure to make for a great night out!
1) Escape the Room: This attraction is just like real-life Clue! It's full of mystery, trivia, puzzles, and fun! Answer trivia questions and solve puzzles in order to escape anywhere from a pretend apartment or bank. It's great for all of the girls and brings friends closer together!
2) Kensington Makeup BYOB: Bring your favorite bottle of Merlot and settle in for a night of learning new makeup techniques and hair styles from the artists at Kensington! You have fun, drink, gossip, and leave feeling gorgeous and re-energized!
3) Pinot's Palette: Bring a sense of creativity and have wine while you and all of your friends make a masterpiece! An instructor leads the class, and the first glass of wine is on them. Let the creative juices flow!
4) Top Golf: This activity is sure to get you and your best girlfriends competitive in the most fun way possible! And there is no need for athleticism here! The driving range is great with game options and delicious food and drinks! Perfect at any time of the year!
5) Geisha a Go Go Karaoke: Hang out with all of your friends have a night of singing and laughter. Rooms are available for reservation. Check online for Happy Hour Specials!